http://formereasterbunny.blogspot.com/ Lets take another round: Just thought I would get this Blogg going...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Just thought I would get this Blogg going...

Today was one of those stay in the house days It was too hot to even swim. I tried to vacuum out the pool today. I got half of it done then decided, "It was his idea to buy the damn thing he can clean it!" Yeah right we will see how far that goes. Just one Bitch...(ok maybe there will be more later) I leave the country for 2 weeks and come home to a flippin pool. He has NO plans on taking care of it. I guess that is what I get for going on a mission trip to Peru that he does not approve of.

1 comment:

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

You went to Peru? Fun fun! Post more on that, man! I want photos, and lots of stories!!

And I'm so proud of you! Good girl.. making a blog! And what a cute photo!! I love it!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

I think the pool has a hole. Noooo???