http://formereasterbunny.blogspot.com/ Lets take another round: I LOVE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I LOVE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!

I LOVE Christmas Lights!!!! This is the first year I have got to decorate where everyone can drive by to see my yard. My girls and I had so much fun putting all of these lights up. Last year at the end of the year I went to Walmart and Target and bought all of it for around $20.00. I really wish I could of found a manger scene. Maybe this year.











I just found out we do not have School tomorrow!!! YYYYYYYIIIIIIPPPPPPIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The girls are very happy. Except Banana is not feeling very well. She has got a stuffy nose and is FREEZING!

It is rather cold out. We have been getting freezing rain and sleet all afternoon. I think it might be snowing now. I called off Wedensday night dinner at church because of the weather. That made me do a Happy Dance. I really thought I would just come home a VEG for the night. But instead MR. decided we needed to get out and pay the water bill and do some clothes shopping of the little girls. They are in dire need of some clothes. They just grow tooooo fast! And not often does the old man want to get out to shopping. Well OK NEVER! So I was not going to turn him down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, busy little girl! Monkey is the same, it's insane how often I have to buy clothes for him. I threaten him, but it's no good. But how odd that the Mr wants to shop in crappy weather. Is he kerazy? I hope you made it home safely!