http://formereasterbunny.blogspot.com/ Lets take another round: To Big of words for me!

Monday, March 19, 2007

To Big of words for me!





QuizGalaxy!
'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com



Im`plore´
v. t. 1. To call upon, or for, in supplication; to beseech; to pray to, or for, earnestly; to petition with urgency; to entreat; to beg; - followed directly by the word expressing the thing sought, or the person from whom it is sought.
[imp. & p. p. Implored ; p. pr. & vb. n. Imploring.]
Imploring all the gods that reign above.
- Pope.
I kneel, and then implore her blessing.
- Shak.
v. i. 1. To entreat; to beg; to prey.
n. 1. Imploration.


Definition of Recant
Re`cant´ Pronunciation: rė`kănt´
v. t. 1. To withdraw or repudiate formally and publicly (opinions formerly expressed); to contradict, as a former declaration; to take back openly; to retract; to recall.
[imp. & p. p. Recanted; p. pr. & vb. n. Recanting.]
How soon . . . ease would recant
Vows made in pain, as violent and void!
- Milton.
v. i. 1. To revoke a declaration or proposition; to unsay what has been said; to retract; as, convince me that I am wrong, and I will recant.


I did so love the Muppet's until I was made to sit and watch "The Muppet's Christmas Story" 1002 times with Peaches (first born).

You know that one, the one with Ebenezer Scrooge. Ahh I hate that movie! That means any version of that movie! It is the longest movie ever!

3 comments:

Sirdar said...

Well at least you go the muppets. NV and Blu both getting missed by Paris Hilton. Something sounds a little funny there eh?

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I am so jealous of this obituary...I want to be missed by The Muppets....Damn you are so lucky...

Later...

Blu~

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

newwwwwwwwwwww posssssssssssssst or I'm going to start yelllllllllllllingggggggggggggg :)