http://formereasterbunny.blogspot.com/ Lets take another round: Beta Sucks!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Beta Sucks!

I am trying to get used to this suck a** beta stuff. I htry to blog and then I lose it some how.

NV I love you please don't treat me bad. I know I was wrong in not calling and inviting you. Although I have done my best to invite you MANY other times and have you came yet? Mr NV always come first *snuffel*. I'm sure the trip to vegas would of been the exscuse this time. So here is your invatation for the rest of the year!

Every 2nd FRIDAY Night!
Come scrapbook with me and a few friends!
I will let you play with the sisscors and glue!
We even bring food and drinks!
Monkey can come and play with the girls!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I bet you don't even read this before you leave!


1 comment:

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Ahahahah! You're right, I didn't :) I'm not used to you actually BLOGGING :) So, I added you to my links so I don't forget to come by! Um, every 2nd Friday starting when? Is tonight like the Friday, or the second Friday out of the loop? ERRR???