http://formereasterbunny.blogspot.com/ Lets take another round: You never know how long!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

You never know how long!

I just got a call from a friend I don't get to talk to very often (L). I had called her today on my way home from work (just had this notion to call to catch up). She thought I had called because I had seen that our friends (M)mother had past away. I had NO idea she had even been sick. I guess on Oct 24 she found out she had a blot clot in her leg. She had not left hospital scince that day. How sad. L had been at M's dads house all day cleaning for him. M's mom and dad were always the kind of mom and dad I dreamed of. They were happy and playful. They had some rough times but made it through with a smile.

I feel really bad, I want to got to the visitation tommorw night but I know there will be a person there I don't really want to see. She was my BEST friend all through school and many years after. Until I got pregnate for the second time and could not play her fun games of partying all night with her anymore. She got into a really bad relationship with a meth head. I'm the one she called from jail when she was had been arrested. Needed me to call a JULIO in KC. "Let him know I was busted" I lost all respect after that call. For some reason she still can not see why I had to break my ties with her. There were so many other things I don't have enough room on this blog to explain them all.

So anyway I'm the wimp who is being a chicken about going. I know I need to just be a grown adult and go for M's sake. How sad her dad is right now! You just never know how long you have to be on this earth with the ones that you love.

No comments: