http://formereasterbunny.blogspot.com/ Lets take another round: I'm not afraid to say it!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

I'm not afraid to say it!

Merry Christmas!

We are heading into a long busy stretch. We spent the evening at my Mom's.
My FAV Uncle was in town. When we get together we laugh so much and so hard! He is only six years older than me. We are more like best friends.

One my best memories was the day he asked me if I wanted a glass of milk. Then proceeded to make faces at me while I was drinking. Needless to say milk was flying out of my nose and mouth! I made him clean up the mess just cuz it was his idea.

Tomorrow is a very full day! Church than dinner at HIS Mom's. With her husband who won't be called" Grandpa". (he is not my husbands father).
Then off to our traditional dinner at HIS Uncle's house. We see them once a year. AT CHRISTMAS. We live close enough, we are just to busy with our families to spend much time together. Which sucks for our girls. They don't really know their cousins like they should.

The Big Guy comes tomorrow night. I think this will be the last year for him. They are 9 now. This is really the first year they have asked lots about him. I never tell them that he is not real."Wouldn't that be bad to not believe and him stop bringing presents". I know some people will say I am a horrible parent for not telling them. I know in my heart they will grow up and want to have fun with the whole idea of him with their children. After all I think it is one of the best parts of being a parent!

Just because I have to say it! JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!

Just a thought to ponder...
What if God had never brought his son to this earth?

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Merry belated Christmas :) Monkey still believes in Santa. His friends don't, he just tells them that it's their choice. It's so cute. He also enlightened me that he still believes in the Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny, too. AHAHAH!