http://formereasterbunny.blogspot.com/ Lets take another round: Meet Donnie!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Meet Donnie!


Here is the newest family member! He is 9 weeks old and cuter than ever. It was kind of a last minute decision. We knew we wanted to get one but had not agreed on it yet. So Tuesday afternoon the old man and I were out and about (without the girls). I found a phone # in the paper and had called with out Mr. knowing. (I left a message and was waiting for a call back.) While waiting he tells me he found two people who has them, in the paper. He was shocked when I told him that they were to be calling me back.
You have to understand I have promised we would NEVER have another pet. We have tried a few times. Only to loose them to wild dogs or a crazed neighbor.
Donnie is the smallest dog we have ever had. So he will be able to stay in the house. The girls were so happy! They had NO idea! They kept calling and asking "when are you coming home?"
The name was the hardest to pick.
First: Oscar (how many weenie dogs have that name?)
Second:Nathan ( We laughed so hard we about peed. Our good friends name. He also has a weenie named Kramer) Ok now get your mind out of the gutter. Cuz I had to also.
Third:Doug (for Doug Heffernan on King of Queens)
Fourth: Donnie (it just fits him)
He is doing pretty well on potty training. I am afaid he may forget how to walk though. The girls will not let him down, I have to tell them constantly. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Awwwwe, cute puppy!! And I can't believe you're bloggin'! I haven't even checked, didn't think you were keeping busy :) Naughty me.

Wild dogs? Insane neighbors? Wow. Lost to wild dogs, as in they joined the fun... or were attacked? Sounds dangerous :)

Bunny said...

Joi the fun! Of course. Scrapbooknight is....Jan 12th. I hope you can fit that into your schedule. Hey I also started a page at Myspace. Not sure if I will use it alot though. I'll send you a link

Sirdar said...

He is damn cute!! Funny about forgetting how to walk. When we brought George home, he was literally bouncing off the walls, the kids could hardly catch him. He is a cocker-shitzu cross so a little bigger than your little bundle. Enjoy!!