http://formereasterbunny.blogspot.com/ Lets take another round

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Beta's little daughter, Me, and Banana. Peaches to the right.
Well as you can see we had blast New Year Eve! We bowled our hearts out! I think my best score was a 90. HAA HAA! I SUCK! All that mattered was that we were with good friends and we left the cranky (drunk) OLD
man at home! Needless to say he watch football ALL day and was to tired (drunk) to go with us. He pass out about the same time we were to leave. Oh well he really is not much of a social person unless it is on HIS terms.

Beta and her Sister











As you can tell we were hitting it hard with the Welches. That really was for the little girls and we had a few pitchers of beer for ourselves!

Here's to GOOD FRIENDS and GOOD TIMES!

Hope everyone has a healthy and prosperous year! God Bless!

3 comments:

Sirdar said...

Men...can't live with them...can't live without them :-)

Sounds like you had a blast. As you saw on my blog we were with the kids and friends skating, watching fireworks and playing games.

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Well, but she left out the part where they were making 2am drunken prank calls :) And then called me BORING because I wasn't in a drunken stupor :)

It looks like you guys had a great time. I wish I would have gone!

Bunny said...

LOL! We did have alot of fun that night! Next time you'll think about staying home!