http://formereasterbunny.blogspot.com/ Lets take another round: I'm a trader

Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm a trader

OK, so I have been stuck in this house all day cuz it is COLD and sleeting.
Really I don't mind sometimes it is nice to not get out at all. Well anyway I have found my new past time. I know there are some HATERS out there. BUT I find it to be a lot of fun... I started a Myspace page. I don't want to hear any complaining! Go take a look and tell me what you think.
http://www.myspace.com/whittygirlchelle

6 comments:

Sirdar said...

They sure do use a LOT of flash.

I like this one. It is nice and easy to read and doesn't take forever to load.

Hope you enjoy it over there. Are you moving your blog there too? I know nothing about MySpace as you can tell.

Bunny said...

I agree with you about the flash. I don't like the ones hard to read. I'm still keeping this blog I kinda like this place. I mostly use this for a rag and brag. Myspace is fun to look up people I went to school with.

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Oh, pooh, you didn't go to school. You're not fooling anyone, ya big nerd. OK, I'll have to check it out. I signed up with Myspace, but have since forgotten my password. Like Sir, I hate all the blinky flashy stuff they have on theirs.

And I didn't know you liked pretty girls? Freak. Ahhahahaha

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

OK, I will admit it, my stomach is a litte unsettled after staring at all of those DDDOOOTTSSS! :) And I about hit the ceiling when the music started.. THANKS!

After about 100 tries, I finally remembered my password. Actually, I was trying to enter my blog name, and not my email. It would help if I could read. So I requested to be your friend :) Of course, I'll come and kick your dog if you deny me. As I am a dog beater.

:)

Bunny said...

Yippie! Hey who is the jazz player?

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Well, I know the guy that plays the sax, I used to work with him. Next time we go to see him live, I'll let you know! If you like jazz.