http://formereasterbunny.blogspot.com/ Lets take another round: Preparing for a Funeral!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Preparing for a Funeral!

OH MY GOODNESS!
I think my best friend in the whole world (I go nowhere without her)
is done for! I went to pick her up today and she was dead, just like nobody was in there. I about lost control. Then I realized I had to keep it together in front of the kids. I don't understand! The night before we played for while together and everything was fine! *SOB* What am I going to do without her! *HICCUP* give me just a min...


My poor camera! I am going to be so lost without it. I really don't what is wrong with it. It is a Kodak with the printer dock. When I turned it on today, it did not come on. OK no big deal battery is dead. I put it on the base to charge... NOTHING! It did not even recognize that it was there. So NOW what! I guess on to bigger and better cameras!

5 comments:

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

You big dork :) I was thinking that you were pretty happy for finding a DEAD friend! Holy Cow! I was thinking perhaps you were cold and evil... until I realized it was your camera :) You might want to google around for troubleshooting. Perhaps it has one of those tiny internal batteries and it's dead? Seems odd it would just go out like that. Or maybe the switch is bad. Or, my sister had to have her battery connections cleaned. Might try rubbing those little silver flat parts the battery sits in. Or, let MrNV look at it if you give up all hope :) Sometimes he can make things work. My twisting switch on my Olympus went bad, I ordered a new one.. he replaced it and VOILA..

However, don't let me discourage you from buying a new camera if that is actually your goal :) If you're like me.. you love new toys :)

Bunny said...

Thanks, I'll try those tips. Hey Sirdar was wondering where you been maybe you should visit him.

Sirdar said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. I have one of those camera's too. I think mine still works. I was wondering why it is sitting on the counter with its battery out of it and nobody is recharging the batter. Maybe there is a secret code in all the Kodak cameras that shut it down on this date. Spooky if you ask me.

Who is NV?

Bunny said...

That is pretty creepy. I still have not figured the problem out yet. I think I'm going to go looking for a new one. NV is Naughty Voyeur.

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

He knows this, he's being a smartass :) Ahahahah!

Glad it's working now!