http://formereasterbunny.blogspot.com/ Lets take another round: I am so HAPPY and creeped out!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

I am so HAPPY and creeped out!

Well I'm happy to say that My Best Friend is BACK! I really am creeped out my this whole thing. I had just read a comment from my buddy Sirdar about his camera. So I thought I would look ONE MORE TIME at my camera. So I took out the battery OMT. Rubbed the ends OMT. Blew down inside the camera OMT (the crazy and desperate thing you will do!) Took a screwdriver and pushed on the prongs where the battery makes the connection. Put the battery back in. Turned it on and VIOLA! SHE IS BACK!!!! I guess maybe she just needed a little time out. I'm just tickled PINK.
Although I would love to have a new toy to play with I really can not afford one right now. This camera is not a very expensive, but I really like it. When I got it I had told my self the next one was going to be a lot better quality, this one one would just get me by. In all reality this camera is easy to use and does not have all of the functions that confuse the simple person I am.
YIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIII!

3 comments:

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Yayyyyy!!

Sirdar said...

Glad you got your toy back and working again.

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhk! Would you post something new already before I drive to your house and kick your ass and then steal your puppy!! :)